Ruffles and scalloped hems.

Friday 25 November 2011


(Scalloped hem shorts - Finders Keepers, ruffle top - ASOS, shoes - Bamboo, bracelet - eBay, rose gold watch - Michael Kors)

The weather is quickly becoming too balmy for material beyond the shoulders so I'm lamenting the fact that I can't wear this beautiful ruffle placket blouse more frequently. It's such a versatile piece that is so lovely paired with loose nude shorts with scalloped hems or structured pencil skirts for the weekdays.

Love, Mandy. xx


3 comments:

  1. love the whole outfit, you look pretty :) anyway your bracelet is cute !!

    anyway i have on going giveaway on my blog, check it out if you have time :D

    The Endless Wishlist
    Join The Endless Wishlist shoes giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!
    So beautiful
    Love all look, you're perfect

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flowers on the last picture :)


    visit my blog http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3