Acquire her style : Alexa Chung.

Friday 9 December 2011
(Valentino off-the-shoulder wool dress crepe dress via Net-a-Porter)
(River Island bow collar belted dress via ASOS)

I am so smitten by the manner in which the gorgeous miss Alexa has interpreted this Valentino confection - absolutely love how she has transitioned a cocktail dress into the context of street wear whilst still maintaining the perfect threshold of chic. 

If I had a copious inflow of cash, I would buy the original in a heartbeat, but I would certainly settle for the ASOS economically chic version. 

Love, Mandy. xx





2 comments:

  1. hm... i'm hunting for a good red dress ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3