Twenty three.

Sunday 4 December 2011
(Top - Length of Love from Adrenalin, shorts - Harper, belt - vintage from mummy's closet, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Sassy from Solestruck, necklace - old season Juicy Couture, starfish cuff - eBay) 
(Beautiful birthday peonies from my amazing boyfriend. <3)

I may be a year older as of the first day of summer, but I still feel so incredibly youthful at heart (and completely lacking of the intellectual and pragmatic faculties concomitant to adulthood). 

As you can surmise from the last few posts, I'm loving sartorial neutrals at the moment. It's the subtle details - a necklace that tinkles with movement, layered ruffles of wave shorts, the chiffon gathered sleeves of a silk top - that make this outfit a favourite of mine. 

Love, Mandy. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3