OCRF white shirt style series : neon flash.

Friday 30 November 2012

(OCRF x Witchery white shirt; neon bralette - ASOS; wool skirt - Ruby; rose gold watch - Michael Kors; rings - Hello Parry


Photos by Love Yaz

"Mandy, you're only young once!" was my mother's response when I sent her these images and asked her whether they would be appropriate to post in the public domain that is my blog (interestingly, I'm always the more conservative one between the two of us haha). To be honest, my personal aesthetic is somewhat more demure and whilst I love the notion of this outfit, I don't think I could actually bring myself to leave the house without at least buttoning up the shirt! The pop of neon against the alabaster canvas is most definitely up my sartorial alley though and I blame the momentary disinhibition on my beautiful friend and photographer Yazzi who somehow makes frolicking around in my bedroom far too much fun.

I hope you are all having a lovely week! I am now back home in Brisbane so hopefully I will be able to post with some semblance of regularity now!

Love, Mandy. xx







19 comments:

  1. I love the neon pop! And your nail color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful Mandy! And they're hardly risque hehehe!

    Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG ENDING IN 2 DAYS! Enter NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire outfit! You are a classy lady so this really isn't pushing it at all! the gold accents and that wool skirt is to die for!

    <3

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Mandy, I adore this white shirt with the pop of neon!! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics; DDD


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like neons when they spice up a rather neutral look like your white one here. but I also agree with the fact that going out just like that would be a tiny bit odd.. though when you spend time at the beach like that then it would be awesome instead of odd ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shots! love the pop of neon against the pure white
    xo
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday. With this heat wave, you can be forgiven for wearing less...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pop of color. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pop of neon with the white outfit and rose gold accessories - what a stunning combination! It instantly makes me think of summer :D

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! Even with the blouse done up it would be gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, your mother is right we are only young once. I love the pop of colour the neon bralette provides.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the neon bra packs a punch! You are so cute too :)
    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl. You look absolutely beautiful. Sincerely I think your outfit is so amazing and these photos, just gorgeous. I'm out of fancy adjectives right now so I'm just saying ETHEREAL. x

    I hope you've had a lovely weekend and next will be even better ♥ Greetings from chilly & white Finland.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3