introducing edward kwan {and a very exciting collaboration!}.

Monday 9 June 2014

{Top - Backstage "Mandy" top via Adrenalin Boutique; skirt - Zara; belt - Mimco; shoes - Guess; clutch - Edward Kwan; earrings - Pree Brulee}

 I have the extraordinary pleasure of emanating from a genepool of incredible human beings. One such example is my cousin Zara Lim who has acquired the complete trifecta of beauty, talent, and intelligence. She is the designer of the quirky and impossibly lovely label Edward Kwan and whilst I am clutching one of her literary-inspired makeup bags, the girl has a penchant for menswear too and I guarantee you won't find mens ties made the way designs them.

And to celebrate our first Edward Kwan x frocks & other frivolities collaboration (open internationally), we are giving away two of these makeup bags for two gorgeous readers. Entering is simple! 
(1) Like Edward Kwan on Facebook OR follow us on Instagram {@_edwardkwan and @frocks_frivolities}
(2) Leave us your email address below so we can contact you if you are the lucky winner of this giveaway! 
  
Images by the inimitable Love Yaz {who now has a new website so do send her some love! <3 }

18 comments:

  1. petamayes@bigpond.com <3 the little bag and you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress!; >>>>


    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is super cute Mandy! And looking lovely as always =) x
    thilini.weligamage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! I love the red look, and the makeup bag is the cutest. xx
    email: winter.onacruz@gmail.com

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. so GORGEOUS in red!!! missed your posts around here!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. briannamilne@yahoo.com.au

    love the red dress, sooo gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red pieces together with the leopard belt, really nice! Such a cute clutch too, I've entered by following on instagram (@awayfromblue)

    awayfromblue(at)gmail[dot]com is my email.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you look in this red. It's such a fun pop of color, and the dress is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit! I really love the 5th photo :)

    instagram: zoeeangelaa26
    twitter: zoeeangelaa
    zoeeangelaa(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look especially those earrings!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore this vivid, sexy red look! (I'm practicing my french already baby haha) I really thought this was a dress.. but noooo, it's a top and a skirt with the exact tone of colour! You clever bean! <3

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look STUNNING!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh I'm in love with those shoes! And then I loved them even more when I read they were GUESS. I have several pairs of GUESS heels which I adore.

    Krissie x - http;//pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look ;-))

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey:) This blog is very good;) I'm delighted;)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog; shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable in this dress, you look so good

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3