Spring clean.

Friday 2 September 2011
Spring. The season of new beginnings and perfectly crisp air. When everything blooms with the verdant promise of beautiful things. I thought it would be the perfect time to start this new blogging venture!

This blog is dedicated to everything I love - fashion, food ... and other frivolities. Hopefully, it can serve as the necessary purveyor of escapism that we all need in our hectic lives.

Happy spring everyone and thank you so much for stopping by!

Love, Mandy. xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy, so happy you've started blogging. Beautiful clean layout & photos.
    Love Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Caito, you're such a darling! I'm so excited to have my very first blog comment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3