Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

Friday 2 September 2011


(Note the sneaky shot of Alex Perry to the right hehe.)





I recently had the pleasure of attending the Mercedes-Benz Fashion at Southbank, Brisbane, with my ever-so-delightful friend Tanya.

Highlights: vibrant summer colours from Talulah, the meticulous and ethereal charm of Aurelio Costarella (an unequivocal favourite of the night!), fine dining (with even finer company), and the perpetual distraction that was Alex Perry sitting a mere ten metres away from me. Such a magical night that has rendered me even more excited about spring/summer!

(And just as an aside, I am a complete novice when it comes to photography. I hope this skill can evolve with my blog!)

Love, Mandy. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3