Retrospective photo diary: Singapore.

Friday 2 September 2011
 (Aerial view of Marina Bay)

 (The stunning Marina Bay Sands hotel)

 (Skirt - vintage, bikini - Mouille)

 (Kaftan - Suboo, shoes - Tony Bianco, bag - Coach)

 (Marina Bay Sand's gorgeous patisserie. I hope I can emulate those sweets one day!)

 (Singapore's infamous durians, Geylang St)

(The sublime chocolate buffet at The Club)

 (National flower - orchid)

(Topshop flagship store, Orchard Rd)

Traipsing around Orchard Rd with my beloved cousin, eating copious amounts of street food and macarons, frolicking atop the beautiful Marina Bay Sands in equally gorgeous weather ... reliving the nostalgia that was my Singapore vacation early this year has left me with a compelling sense of wanderlust. 

Love, Mandy. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3