East of Grey label launch party.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Photos of me taken by my talented friend Tekin Tekbiyik. 

A while ago, I was invited to the launch of East of Grey - a Gold Coast based fashion label and vintage store directed by the beautiful and talented Kim Bailey. Set amongst a Parisian-themed setting, Kim showcased her lovely collection as well as all her meticulously curated vintage finds that she has accumulated over the years. It was not only a whimsically gorgeous night, but also a truly fun one as we tried our hand at styling and dressed up in all the pretty clothes that were on display. My personal favourite was the scalloped vintage tank pictured above (styled with my favourite Cameo sequin shorts and Jeffrey Campbell heels) - it has the most exquisite gold embroidery that is a rare commodity in this age of mass production. Thank you for such a memorable night Kim! 

And to all my lovely readers, if you are in the Sanctuary Cove area, pop in and send some love to East of Grey at The Hub - I'm certain you will find a vintage treasure that you will covet forever! 

Love, Mandy. xx

18 comments:

  1. Wow, these are such cool clothes!
    Haha, thats great you got to go :)
    Love the outfit you wore too <3
    Great print on top, and those shorts are so fun!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clothes! And I love the pics :)
    You're beautiful!
    xxxxx, Dani
    http://www.danischwanke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!! Thanks for sharing the launch pics!

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your shorts are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved all these detail photos of clothes.. Great post. And you look so beautiful, lovely look on you btw!^^


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!! you look gorgeous!! love your blog..Following you on GFC and Bloglovin:) It would be great if you check my blog.

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, like your outfit and these cute sweater :)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the picture!! remind of of circus!! :D i just love the concept!! :D you are so fashioned

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I am truly swooning! This looks like not only an amazing event to attend, but I'm so loving the collection - how gorgeous! Would love to have been there - looks like so much fun and you are gorgeous!!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mandy, I love your style ok my love?

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your outfit!! Those shorts are awesome!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ou,this is perfect post and you look gorgeous:*** i'm definetely following you!!!
    Wish,that you will like my blog too:)
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!! you look stunning! love these photos and you style:) I follow you, please visit me in free time and follow to:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply stunning :)

    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so lovely :) I'm tottaly in love with your shorts *_*

    http://annasvintageheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just had to pin your outfit here onto my Pinterest board entitled "looks I like", which suddenly feels like an egregious understatement.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love note or tell me something frivolous!

I read and cherish each and every one of your messages so thank you for taking the time to read my blog and write some pretty words. <3